NELSON – MARLBOROUGH – CANTERBURY
We build award-winning new homes and renovations
We are the company of choice for new projects and national fit outs
See the 10 reasons to choose Scott Construction
We have undertaken a large number of civil engineering projects over the last 50 years
We are proud to be the distributor of Fair Dinkum Sheds
We build and renovate residential and commercial buildings, fit out high-spec interior spaces, undertake seismic strengthening work and provide on contract maintenance services for industrial facilities. Contact us today to discuss how we can help you.
Scott Construction is:
- Trusted – A proven track record since 1970
- Highly Skilled – A qualified team of more than 100, including Quantity Surveyors, Registered Master Builders and Licensed Building Practitioners.
- Award Winning – Regular winners of industry awards for both commercial and residential projects.
- The Firm of Choice – Leading architects, sub-contractors and businesses select Scott Construction.
- NELSON: SOUTHPINE DRY KILN
- MARLBOROUGH: MARLBOROUGH COMMUNITY HEALTH HUB
- NELSON: THE SUTER ART GALLERY
- NELSON: SUMMERSET RETIREMENT VILLAGE
- NELSON: FENWICK HOUSE
- NELSON: CAWTHRON INSTITUTE
- TASMAN: SAXTON OVAL AND ADMINISTRATION
“Scott Construction stands out compared to others in the industry. We have a very efficient Scott Construction project manager and things are always on time. This is a major benefit of working with them.” Adrian McGillan, Sealord Group
“One of the things that made us choose Scott Construction is the transparent communication process. This was the single most significant factor for engagement with this firm over others.” James Purves, Monymusk Holding Ltd
“Scott Construction are good honest contractors – that’s all you can really ask for. They were good lateral thinkers during the construction process of the project we led – they are always keen to provide a ‘win win’ solution for all parties. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a construction partner.” Brian Riley, Arthouse Architecture
“From the early days of the project, Scott Construction were keen to get involved. That helps with better decision-making in the build process, as we have been able to iron out problems before they happen.” Mark Nimmo, Olive Estate Lifestyle Village.